|Ohio House Of Representatives District 41|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Williams' professional experience includes working as a teacher and superintendent of schools for Akron Public Schools.
Williams earned a B.S. and MS from University of Akron. He is married and has two children.
Prior to leaving the Ohio House of Representatives, Williams served on the following committees:
- Education Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Environment and Brownfield Development Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- HealthCare Access and Affordability Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- State Government Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 41|
|Brian Williams (D)||35,240|
|Randy Cole (R)||29,820|
In 2008, Williams collected $77,037 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|OHIO DEMOCRATIC PARTY||$10,602|
|OHIO EDUCATION ASSOCIATION||$7,750|
|OHIO FEDERATION OF TEACHERS||$4,400|
|JENNIFER GARRISON FOR OHIO||$3,500|
|OHIO NURSES ASSOCIATION||$3,150|
- Ohio House of Representatives - Rep. Williams
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Representative Williams's Democratic caucus page
- Representative Williams's State Surge sponsored bills
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 41
| Succeeded by|
Lynn Slaby (R)
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |