|U.S. House, Texas, District 6|
|Coppell City Council|
|Master's||The University of Texas at Arlington|
|J.D.||St. Mary's University School of Law|
|Profession||Patent Attorney at Research In Motion|
Hinojosa-Flores earned her B.S. in Engineering from Trinity University. She went on to receive her J.D. from St. Mary's University School of Law and her MBA from the University of Texas at Arlington. Hinojosa-Flores has served as a member of the Coppell City Council since 2005. She is currently employed as a patent attorney.
Hinojosa-Flores's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Health and Wellness
- Excerpt: "One of Brianna’s many passions is the health and wellness of Texans, especially that of young children. Brianna supported the Health and Wellness initiative, “Living Well in Coppell” and encouraged the City to join Michelle Obama’s “Let’s Move” campaign."
- Jobs and the Economy
- Excerpt: "As a municipal leader, Brianna has seen the impact that federal initiatives such as the Recovery Act and the American Jobs Act can have on generating local jobs. Brianna is an advocate of local job creation and the support of small businesses."
- Investing in Education
- Excerpt: "North Texas must be globally competitive to thrive economically. In order to do so, we must invest in the education of our children. In recent years, devastating cuts have been made precisely to early childhood education, which studies prove is the greatest indicator of future educational success."
Hinojosa-Flores is married and has two children.
- Brianna Hinojosa-Flores Campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Brianna Hinojosa-Flores on Facebook
- Brianna Hinojosa-Flores on Twitter
- Brianna Hinojosa-Flores LinkedIn Profile
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |