Bristol Bay Borough, Alaska
The borough is one of seven second-class boroughs in the state.
- Main article: Evaluation of Alaska borough websites
- Administrative contacts are provided.
- The Mayor and Assembly members are listed, but no contact information is provided for them.
- The Assembly meeting minutes are available, but the times and places for these meetings are not.
- Information on building permits is available.
- No financial information is posted.
- No lobbying affiliations are listed.
- No information is provided on how to request public records using the Alaska Public Records Act.
This information is based on a report by the Alaska Office of the Assessor's 2008 report.
|Borough||Class||Property tax||Sales tax||Raw fish tax||Liquor tax||Bed tax||Tobacco tax||Other special taxes|
|Bristol Bay Borough||2nd||3%||-||10%||-||-|
- Bristol Bay Borough website
- Bristol Bay Borough on E-Reference
- Bristol Bay on Epodunk
- Bristol Bay QuickFacts\
- Bristol Bay Free Public Records Directory