|Montana House of Representatives, District 72|
Erb's Facebook page highlighted the following campaign themes:
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. Norma Duffy was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Jeff Welborn defeated Brooke Erb in the Republican primary.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 72 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Jeff Welborn Incumbent||65.8%||1,684|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brooke + Erb + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana House of Representatives
- Montana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana House of Representatives District 72
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 11, 2014
- Facebook, "Brooke Erb For House District 72 - About," accessed May 21, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 9, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |