For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Jersey General Assembly District 21|
|Profession||Springfield Township Attorney|
In mid-April Bergen said his platform is not yet fully formed, but did state, "There are some concerns about some of the things that the Governor is doing in New Jersey, particularly concerning education and his choice to forgo taxing the richest and most well-off."
Bergen was a candidate for District 21 of the New Jersey General Assembly. He was defeated in the November 8 general election. Bergen and Norman Albert ran unopposed in the June 7 primary. Incumbents Nancy Munoz and Jon Bramnick ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Darren Young was also running as an Independent in the November 8 general election.
Bergen was endorsed by:
- NJSpotlight, "Candidates: Legislative District 21," November 1, 2011
- NJSpotlight, "Legislative District 21," October 7, 2011
- Patch.com, "Bergen Runs for Assembly," April 13, 2011
- New Jersey Department of State, "2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List," accessed April 10, 2014
- Associated Press, "General Election Results, November 4, 2009," accessed April 10, 2014
- Politicker NJ, "2011 AFL-CIO endorsed candidates," accessed August 5, 2011
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |