|U.S. House, North Carolina, District 6|
|Guilford County Board of Commissioners|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||May 6, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||High Point Central High School|
|Bachelor's||High Point University|
|Service/branch||United States Marine Corps|
|Years of service||1975-1995|
Davis lists the following issues on his campaign website:
- Keeping and Creating Jobs: "As a county commissioner, I’ve worked hard to bring new opportunities and economic development to Guilford County. In Congress, I will continue my efforts to make North Carolina the place to do business, oppose trade policies that send jobs overseas, and support tax policies that encourage manufacturers to locate here instead of abroad."
- Protecting Our Seniors: "I believe our seniors deserve better after a lifetime of hard work. I will fight attempts to cut or privatize Social Security and Medicare, because I know that we can’t fix our budget problems on the backs of our senior citizens."
- Enduring Access to Education: "I believe that every child deserves access to a high quality education. Our children are the future, and we must invest early to ensure they reach their greatest potential. I will fight to ensure access to education, from early childhood to the university level."
- Standing Up for Veterans: "After serving for two decades in the United States Marine Corps, I know firsthand the difficulties faced by service families, and the struggles too many veterans endure when they return to civilian life. I will make taking care of our veterans a top priority."
Davis is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent North Carolina's 6th District. Davis is seeking the Democratic nomination in the primary on May 6, 2014. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
|North Carolina State Senate District 28 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Gladys A. Robinson Incumbent||72%||16,516|
Bruce and his wife, Angela Boyce Davis, have five children and one granddaughter.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bruce + Davis + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- North Carolina's 6th Congressional District elections, 2014
- North Carolina's 6th Congressional District