Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kentucky House of Representatives District 78|
|Place of birth||Madisonville, Kentucky|
Lutz currently works as a manager for Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky, where he has been for 24 years.
Lutz's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"We have to change our priorities to address the current conditions and perform evaluations of current programs, across the board. We must enter this process with one thing in mind, 'Reduce Spending'."
- Excerpt:"I want to support the action of a coalition to investigate the implementation of a "fair tax" or consumption tax where you decide on when and where you pay taxes."
- Excerpt:"We have to increase the incentives for start up businesses and employers that want to expand."
- Excerpt:"I am a strong supporter of our Teachers and respect the importance of their work to educate our children each day."
- Excerpt:"I am a Pro-Life candidate and support those activities to restrict Abortion."
Lutz ran in the 2012 election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 78. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on May 22, 2012, and was defeated by incumbent Thomas M. McKee (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 78, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Thomas McKee Incumbent||55.7%||8,914|
Lutz and his wife Melissa have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bryan + Lutz + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Bryan Lutz on Facebook
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |