|Former candidate for|
|Montana State Senate, District 33|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Rogan's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||Economic growth and sustainability for Montana:
When industries come and then go it kills the local economies. We need to ensure Montana jobs and industries are sustainable over the long term. In my opinion the core elements required to achieve sustainable jobs are:
Keep taxes in check:
Montana is missing out on economic opportunities because of our high property taxes compared to other states in the region. We must become more competitive in order to sustain Montana businesses as well as create investment in Montana.
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Montana State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014, and a general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for major party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. JP Pomnichowski was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Bryan Rogan was unopposed in the Republican primary. Joan Stanley ran as a Libertarian candidate. Pomnichowski defeated Rogan and Stanley in the general election. Incumbent Mike Phillips (D), who was not up for re-election, was reassigned to District 31 by redistricting.
|Montana State Senate, District 33 General Election, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bryan + Rogan + Montana + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana State Senate
- Montana State Senate elections, 2014
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana State Senate District 33
- Official campaign website
- Bryan Rogan on LinkedIn
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official candidate list
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 11, 2014
- Rogan for Montana Senate District 33, "Issues & Priorities," accessed September 5, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed October 29, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Statewide Primary Election Canvass," accessed June 30, 2014