|Montana House of Representatives, District 92|
|2011 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|High school||Big Sky High School, 2003|
|Bachelor's||University of Montana-Missoula, 2007|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Bennett served on the following committees:
|Montana Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• State Administration, Vice Chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Bennett served on the following committees:
|Montana Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• State Administration|
On his Facebook page, Bennett said, "I am passionate about leading our state forward by investing in education, protecting our outdoor heritage, and creating quality high-paying jobs."
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on June 3, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014. District 92 incumbent Bryce Bennett is unopposed in the Democratic primary. No candidates filed to run in the Republican primary. Incumbent David Moore (R) is running in District 92.
Bennett won re-election in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 92. Bennett ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and defeated Paul Varkuza (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 92, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Bryce Bennett Incumbent||66.6%||3,712|
On November 2, 2010, Bennett won election to the Montana House of Representatives. Bennett had no opposition in the primary. He faced Don Harbaugh (R) and Henry Kayl Good (L) in the November 2 general election.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 92 General Election (2010)|
|Bryce Bennett (D)||2,235|
|Don Harbaugh (R)||2,080|
|Henry Kayl Good (L)||120|
Comprehensive donor information for Bennett is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Bennett raised a total of $36,488 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 25, 2013.
|Bryce Bennett's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Montana House, District 92||$13,306|
|2010||Montana House, District 92||$23,182|
|Grand Total Raised||$36,488|
2012Bennett won re-election to the Montana House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Bennett raised a total of $13,306.
|Montana House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Bryce Bennett's campaign in 2012|
|Ballard, William R.||$200|
|Total Raised in 2012||$13,306|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2010, a year in which Bennett was up for re-election, he collected $23,182 in donations.
No contributions to his campaign were over $1,000.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bryce + Bennett + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana House of Representatives
- Montana House Committees
- Montana Joint Committees
- Montana state legislative districts
- Office website
- Facebook campaign page
- Twitter feed
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010
- Facebook, "Bryce Bennett - About," accessed October 18, 2012
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 9, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "Legislative Primary Canvass - June 08, 2010," accessed March 12, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2010 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed March 12, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Bennett, Bryce," accessed September 25, 2013
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed March 8, 2014
Robin Hamilton (D)
|Montana House of Representatives District 92
| Succeeded by|
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |