|Lauren "Bubba" McDonald, Jr.|
|Georgia Public Service Commission|
|1998 - 2002, 2009 - Present|
|Years in position (current service)||4|
|Years in position (previous service)||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2008|
|First elected||November 3, 1998|
|Bachelor's||University of Georgia|
McDonald has been a commissioner in Jackson County, served on the Board of Managers of the Association of County Commissioners of Georgia, and volunteered as a Firefighter for the city of Commerce. He served for 20 years in the Georgia House of Representatives, chairing the Industry Committee for five years and the Appropriations Committee for eight. McDonald was first appointed to the public service commission to fill a vacancy, serving from 1998 to 2002. He was elected once again to the PSC in 2008 and has served since.
- BBA, University of Georgia
Georgia Public Service Commission (2009-present)
McDonald has served as a member of the Georgia Public Service Commission since 2009.
Georgia Public Service Commission (1998-2002)
McDonald first served as a member of the Georgia Public Service Commission from 1998 to 2002.
|Georgia Public Service Commission, District 4 runoff, 2008|
|Election Results Via: Georgia Secretary of State|
Comprehensive donor information for McDonald is available dating back to 2002. Based on available campaign finance records, McDonald raised a total of $527,970 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 9, 2013.
Ballotpedia collects information on campaign donors for each year in which a candidate or incumbent is running for election. The following table offers a breakdown of Bubba McDonald's donors each year. Click [show] for more information.
|Bubba McDonald's Campaign Contributions|
Georgia Public Service Commission
|Total Raised by General Election Opponent||$809 (Lib.)|
|Top 5 contributors||Yancey Brothers||$8,500|
|David Shafer Senate Cmte||$7,500|
|Troutman Sanders LLP||$5,500|
|Sterling, Danny & Beverly||$5,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bubba + McDonald + Georgia"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Lavonia attorney runs for Ga. Public Service Commission seat - Anderson Independent Mail
- Georgia utility regulator: Sunshine State to lose solar race along with ... - Tampabay.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Georgia Public Service Commission, "Lauren 'Bubba' McDonald, Jr," accessed March 21, 2013
- ↑ Team Gingrich, "Newt 2012 Press Release on Georgia Endorsements," August 26, 2011
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State, "Official Results of the Tuesday, December 02, 2008 General Election Runoff," accessed March 26, 2013
- ↑ Follow the Money, "Public Service Commissioner fundraising for Lauren W. McDonald, Jr.," accessed July 9, 2013
- ↑ Follow the Money, "Georgia Senate fundraising for Lauren (Bubba) McDonald," accessed July 9, 2013
- ↑ Follow the Money.org
|Georgia Public Service Commission
| Succeeded by|