Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 119|
|July 25, 2013 - Present|
|January 8, 2017|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Fort Hays State University|
Estes earned his B.S. from Fort Hays State University. His professional experience includes working in law enforcement and owning a farm implementation business.
Elections for the office of Kansas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. John E. Thomas was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Bud Estes was unopposed in the Republican primary.
|Kansas House of Representatives District 119, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Bud Estes Incumbent||70.7%||2,664|
|Democratic||John E. Thomas||29.3%||1,105|
Estes and his wife, Renae, have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bud + Estes + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Kansas state legislative districts
- Kansas State Legislature
- gctelegram.com, "Ag businessman to succeed Weber as Kansas House rep," June 20, 2013 (dead link)
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2014 General (unofficial)," accessed September 15, 2014
Brian Weber (R)
|Kansas House of Representatives District 119
July 2013 - present
| Succeeded by|
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |