Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Washington House of Representatives, District 47a|
Sizemore's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I place the utmost importance on providing a quality education to our next generation."
- Excerpt:"I have committed much of my professional life to keeping our communities safe and will always make it a priority in Olympia."
Jobs & Economy
- Excerpt:"I support legislation being considered this year that would use the state bonding power to create much needed/backlogged infrastructure construction projects across the state and create 22,000 new jobs in a field that is struggling."
Accountability & Closing Tax Loopholes
- Excerpt:"I support legislation that would sunset existing tax loopholes and put them under review to assess their usefulness. I also support further empowering the State Auditor to conduct performance audits and annual recommendations to the governor and State Legislature so that your and my tax dollars are spent wisely."
Sizemore ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 47a. Sizemore ran unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by incumbent Mark Hargrove (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 47a, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Mark Hargrove Incumbent||50.1%||27,101|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bud + Sizemore + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |