|Virginia House of Delegates, District 55|
|Bachelor's||University of Mary Washington|
Fowler graduated from the University of Mary Washington and ran a small business before working as Research Director for the Joint Republican caucus in the Virginia State Assembly. He then worked as a legislative aid for Frank Hargrove (R) and John Cox (R).
Fowler won the 2013 election for Virginia House of Delegates District 55. Fowler ran unopposed in the June 11th Republican Primary. He defeated Toni Radler (D) and Christopher Sullivan (L) in the general election on November 5, 2013.
In 2013, Fowler’s endorsements included the following:
- Former Delegate Frank Hargrove
- Former State Senator Leslie Campbell
- Caroline County Sheriff Tony Lippa
- Caroline School Board Chairman Nancy Carson
- Hanover County Commissioner of the Revenue Scott Harris
Fowler and his wife, Patsy, have three children, Laura Lee, Zachary Hyland, and Martha Ann. They live in Ashland, VA. Fowler has volunteered as Chairman of General Board Clay Springs Ruritan Club, Advancement Chairman and committee member of Ashland Boy Scout Troop 700, and as the Beaverdam District member of the Hanover County Citizens Roads Committee.
- The Herald-Progress, "Three vying for 55th District House of Delegates seat," July 18, 2013
- The Richmond Times-Dispatch, "Hanover has race for House of Delegates seat," June 1, 2013
- The Free Lance-Star, "Fowler running for GOP in 55th House district," March 13, 2013
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Buddy + Fowler + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Support growing for ethics legislation - The Free Lance-Star
- The Onion Calls Native History Book 'Bizarre Sci-Fi' - Indian Country Today Media Network
- GOP's Fowler captures Hanover's 55th House District - Richmond Times Dispatch
- No surprise: county holds to its conservative roots - Richmond Times Dispatch
- Fowler wins 55th District Delegate race, McAuliffe takes Governor's Mansion - Hanover Herald Progress
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Campaign website
- Candidate Facebook page
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Vote VA profile
- ↑ Virginia State Board of Elections, "2013 Official Candidates List for House of Delegates by District", Accessed July 11, 2013
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Buddy Fowler for House of Delegates, "Biography," accessed September 5, 2013
- ↑ Virginia Board of Elections, “Official Results - 2013 General Election," accessed December 2, 2013
- ↑ Buddy Fowler for House of Delegates, "Ednorsements," accessed September 5, 2013
- ↑ Project Vote Smart, "Buddy Fowler - Biography," accessed September 5, 2013
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |