Butler County, Kentucky
- Main article: Evaluation of Kentucky county websites
- County magistrates are listed, but only have mailing addresses, no phone numbers or emails.
- Administrative officials' contact information is provided on department pages.
- The site links to the Property Valuation Administrator's website, which lists tax rates.
- A search for "open records" gives a first result of a state page with thorough information on the Kentucky Open Records Act and how to make public records requests.
- The budget is not published.
- Information is not provided on meetings, building permits and zoning, and local taxes.
- County audits and contracts are not online.
- The website does not disclose if the county belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Butler County "Fiscal Court," Accessed December 11, 2011
- Butler County PVA "Tax Rates," Accessed December 11, 2011
- Kentucky.gov "Search," Accessed December 11, 2011