Byron Robertson recall, Huachuca City, Arizona (2011)
Robertson was retained in office by the city's voters.
Robertson has been the mayor of Huachuca City since May 2009. He was elected when former mayor George Nerhan was recalled.
Robertson was on the special recall ballot with two opponents. The results of the 3-way election were:
- Votes for Byron Robertson: 140
- Votes for David Perry: 97
- Votes for George Nerhan: 64
David Perry, the former mayor pro tem of Huachuca City, was a leader in the recall effort and also ran, unsuccessfully, for the seat that would have become vacant if Robertson had been recalled.
- Recall campaigns in Arizona
- Political recall efforts, 2011
- Laws governing recall in Arizona
- Cochise County, Arizona ballot measures