|Maryland House of Delegates District 28|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Upper Iowa University|
|J.D.||Howard University School of Law|
Wilson receiving his B.A. in Psychology from Upper Iowa University and his J.D. from the Howard University School of Law. His professional experience includes working as an attorney. He served in the United States Army.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Wilson served on these committees:
- Environmental Matters
- Subcommittee on Environment
- Subcommittee on Motor Vehicles and Transportation
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Edith J. Patterson and incumbents Sally Y. Jameson and C.T. Wilson defeated John Coller and Candice Quinn Kelly in the Democratic primary, while Jim Crawford was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Running for Maryland's House District 28, Wilson came in third in the September 14 primary election.
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 28 General Election (2010)|
|Sally Jameson (D)||28,092|
|Peter Murphy (D)||26,006|
|C.T. Wilson (D)||23,619|
|Kirk Bowie (R)||14,577|
|Mike Phillips (R)||13,750|
|Daniel Richards (R)||12,844|
In 2010, Wilson raised $57,559 in contributions.
His three largest contributors were:
|Wilson, C T||$6,995|
Wilson is married and has three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term C.T. + Wilson + Maryland + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maryland State Legislature
- Maryland House of Delegates
- Maryland House Committees
- Maryland Joint Committees
- Maryland House of Delegates District 28
- House website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Unofficial Results for the 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election," accessed June 25, 2014
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed March 4, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |