C. Douglas Chamberlain
|C. Douglas Chamberlain|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 85|
|Logan County Court of Common Pleas|
Chamberlain's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Job Creation Plan
- Excerpt: "Our state government needs to find ways to combat the negative effects of Obamacare and federal unemployment policies on our local businesses and local labor force."
Support Local Government
- Excerpt: "New job and business growth will require protecting local government funding by the State, and bringing awareness to Columbus lawmakers the real effect of legislation on people in rural townships, small towns, and villages."
- Excerpt: "Doug will take this same conservative approach to Columbus to make sure our tax dollars are used effectively and efficiently."
Support for Agriculture
- Excerpt: "The Ohio legislature needs to address agriculture related issues such as nutrient management, drainage, state tax policy, property rights and obligations, farm land preservation, water quality, and agricultural research and education."
- Excerpt: "I reject the federal Common Core curriculum initiatives. We Ohioans, and not the federal government, should establish our school curriculum with input from our families and our teachers."
Elections for the office of Ohio House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 5, 2014. Nino Vitale defeated Robert J. Luckey, III and C. Douglas Chamberlain in the Republican primary. Vitale is unchallenged in the general election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 85 Republican Primary, 2014|
|C. Douglas Chamberlain||34.1%||4,457|
|Robert J. Luckey, III||11.5%||1,508|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Douglas + Chamberlain + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Ohio General Assembly
- Ohio House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Ohio House of Representatives District 85
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |