Cache County, Utah
- Main article: Evaluation of Utah county websites
Information last reviewed: April 2, 2012
- Publishes the rates to obtain building permits and a variety of other county functions, like dog licenses.
- Council agendas, meetings, minutes, public hearings, and video online are available.
- Elected Councilmembers information is published, including contact phone numbers and links to email.
- Administrative officials are published, including election information.
- Audits and Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports are available, but only through 2010.
- Budget information is available, but does not include the 2012 budget.
- Planning and zoning application, current projects, agendas, minutes, video and maps are available.
- Public records are complete.
- No explanatory text associated with the budget.
- Audits are only available through 2010.
- No lobbying information other than inclusion in bylaws.
- Bid, purchasing and contracts searches do not turn up relevant purchasing information.
Legislative reform proposed
Utah Senate Bill 18 was proposed in the Utah State Senate on February 2, 2009. The bill would require all cities, counties, school districts and special districts in the state to post their budgets online.
Elected Officials: Council Members
|Cory Yeates||Logan Seat #1||4 years/2012||$14,323|
|Kathy Robison||Logan Seat #2||4 years/2012||$11,551|
|Craig Petersen||Logan Seat #3||4 years/2014||$11,551|
|Craig Buttars (Vice Chair)||North District||4 years/2012||$11,551|
|Val Potter||Northeast District||4 years/2014||Unavailable|
|Jon White (Chairman)||South District||4 years/2012||$11,418|
|Gordon Zilles||Southeast District||4 years/2014||$14,323|
|Kathleen Howell||Assessor||4 years/2014||$102,009|
|James Swink||Attorney||4 years/2014||$140,020|
|Tamra Stones||Auditor||4 years/2014||$91,818|
|Jill Zollinger||Clerk||4 years/2014||$101,999|
|M. Lynn Lemon||Surveyor||4 years/2014||$132,932|
|Michael Gleed||Recorder||4 years/2014||$99,992|
|G. Lynn Nelson||Sheriff||4 years/2014||$120,331|
|Karen Jeppesen||Treasurer||4 years/2014||$95,014|
General Fund Table
|2008 Actual||$21,178,304||$21,390,347||- $212,043|
|2009 Actual||$19,753,907||$20,033,570||- $279,663|
|2011 Requested budget||$20,007,560||$20,391,971||- $384,411|
|2011 Recommended budget||$20,347,978||$20,347,978||$0|
The Cache County seat, Logan, received $22,347,937.52 in 20 grants and 9 contracts.
Tax Revenue Table
|2011 Adopted budget||$13,163,661|
Taxes (2011 budget)
- Cache County facts
- Building Department
- Council agendas and meetings
- County Council
- Administrative officials
- Adopted Budget.pdf Budget
- Planning and zoning
- Public records
- Adopted Budget.pdf No budget text
- Text of SB 18
- Salary information
- Adopted Budget.pdf Budget Breakdown
- Logan Federal Stimulus funding
- Adopted Budget.pdf Tax information