|Oregon House of Representatives District 9|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
McKeown's professional experience includes being a former employee of the Oregon Student Assistance Commission.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, McKeown served on the following committees:
|Oregon Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture and Natural Resources, Vice Chair|
|• Transportation and Economic Development|
McKeown's campaign website highlights the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Caddy is committed to: Working with the Legislature and other state partners to increase investment in transportation and marine infrastructure."
- Excerpt: "Caddy is committed to: Making sure K-12 and higher education funding is a top priority."
Transportation and infrastructure
- Excerpt: "Caddy is committed to: Investment in transportation and infrastructure is the key to rebuilding our economy and will continue to be one of Caddy’s top priorities in Salem."
- Excerpt: "Our beautiful beaches, mountains, rivers and forests are an Oregon treasure. Protecting these assets and utilizing our resources responsibly is essential to the growth of our economy and the assurance of our quality of life."
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Caddy McKeown was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Casey Runyan defeated Jason Payne in the Republican primary. Guy Rosinbaum is running as a Libertarian candidate. McKeown, Runyan and Rosinbaum will face off in the general election.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 9 Republican Primary, 2014|
McKeown won election in the 2012 election for Oregon House of Representatives District 9. McKeown was unopposed in the May 15 Democratic primary and defeated Nancy Brouhard (R) and Guy Rosinbaum (L) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 9, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for McKeown is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, McKeown raised a total of $301,979 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 13, 2013.
|Caddy McKeown's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Oregon State House, District 9||$301,979|
|Grand Total Raised||$301,979|
2012McKeown won election to the Oregon State House in 2012. During that election cycle, McKeown raised a total of $301,979.
|Oregon State House 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Caddy McKeown's campaign in 2012|
|Oregon Democratic Party||$41,126|
|Building Trades PAC||$24,885|
|Oregon Education Association||$11,627|
|Al Peirce Co.||$10,000|
|Douglas County Physicians Association||$10,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$301,979|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
In 2013, the 77th Oregon State Legislature, first session, was in session from February 4 to July 9. In 2014, the 77th Oregon State Legislature, second session, was in session from February 3 to March 10.
- Oregon Farm Bureau: 2013 Senate Votes
- Oregon Farm Bureau: 2013 House Votes
- Oregon Farm Bureau: 2014 State Legislative Summary
- Legislators are scored based on their voting record for bills that impacted the businesses of family farmers and ranchers.
- American Federation of Teachers-Oregon: 2013 Scorecard
- Legislators are scored based on their voting record for issues that are important to AFT-Oregon. Priorities of the organization are based on the issues most important to its members working lives.
- Associated Oregon Industries: 2013 Legislative Scorecard
- Legislators are scored based on their voting record for bills relating to the business community.
- American Civil Liberties Union of Oregon: 2013 Legislative Scorecard
- Legislators are scored based on their voting record for bills relating to civil liberties.
- Oregon Education Association: 2013 Legislative Scorecard
- Legislators are scored based on their record in advocating for and advancing Oregon's public schools.
- Stand for Children-Oregon: 2013 Legislative Scorecard
- Legislators are scored based on their voting record for bills relating to Oregon's public schools.
- Oregon League of Conservation Voters: 2013 Legislative Scorecard
- Legislators are scored based on their voting record for bills relating to conservation.
McKeown and her husband, Jeff, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Caddy + McKeown + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Oregon State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- Oregon state legislative districts
- Official campaign website
- Profile from the Oregon House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Caddy McKeown on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Official campaign website, "Meet Caddy," accessed April 23, 2014
- Official campaign website, "Priorities," accessed April 23, 2014
- Associated Press, "2014 Oregon House of Representatives Primary Results," accessed May 20, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing," accessed March 17, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings for the House," accessed April 11, 2012
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Oregon State House Official Primary Results for 2012," accessed May 15, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Oregon State House Official General Results for 2012," accessed May 24, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "McKeown, Caddy," accessed June 13, 2013
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
Arnie Roblan (D)
|Oregon House of Representatives - District 9
| Succeeded by|