|Oregon House of Representatives District 9|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
McKeown's professional experience includes being a former employee of the Oregon Student Assistance Commission.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, McKeown served on the following committees:
|Oregon Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture and Natural Resources, Vice Chair|
|• Transportation and Economic Development|
McKeown's campaign website highlights the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Caddy is committed to: Working with the Legislature and other state partners to increase investment in transportation and marine infrastructure."
- Excerpt: "Caddy is committed to: Making sure K-12 and higher education funding is a top priority."
Transportation and infrastructure
- Excerpt: "Caddy is committed to: Investment in transportation and infrastructure is the key to rebuilding our economy and will continue to be one of Caddy’s top priorities in Salem."
- Excerpt: "Our beautiful beaches, mountains, rivers and forests are an Oregon treasure. Protecting these assets and utilizing our resources responsibly is essential to the growth of our economy and the assurance of our quality of life."
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on May 20, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Caddy McKeown is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Casey Runyan will face Jason Payne in the Republican primary.
McKeown won election in the 2012 election for Oregon House of Representatives District 9. McKeown was unopposed in the May 15 Democratic primary and defeated Nancy Brouhard (R) and Guy Rosinbaum (L) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 9, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for McKeown is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, McKeown raised a total of $301,979 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 13, 2013.
|Caddy McKeown's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Oregon State House, District 9||$301,979|
|Grand Total Raised||$301,979|
2012McKeown won election to the Oregon State House in 2012. During that election cycle, McKeown raised a total of $301,979.
|Oregon State House 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Caddy McKeown's campaign in 2012|
|Oregon Democratic Party||$41,126|
|Building Trades PAC||$24,885|
|Oregon Education Association||$11,627|
|Al Peirce Co.||$10,000|
|Douglas County Physicians Association||$10,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$301,979|
|Source:Follow the Money|
McKeown and her husband, Jeff, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Caddy + McKeown + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Oregon State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- Oregon state legislative districts
- Official campaign website
- Profile from the Oregon House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Caddy McKeown on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Official campaign website, "Meet Caddy," accessed April 23, 2014
- Official campaign website, "Priorities," accessed April 23, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing," accessed March 17, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings for the House," accessed April 11, 2012
- Oregon Secretary of State, Official Primary Results
- followthemoney.org, "McKeown, Caddy" Accessed June 13, 2013
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
Arnie Roblan (D)
|Oregon House of Representatives - District 9
| Succeeded by|