Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas House of Representatives District 59|
|High school||Ottawa (2003)|
|Bachelor's||University of Kansas|
|Place of birth||Ottawa, Kansas|
Correll attended the University of Kansas, receiving a Bachelor's degree in History and Political Science.
Correll's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Restoring Kansas Schools
- Excerpt: "Our children only get once chance at school and Caleb believes that education should be the Legislature’s number one priority."
Bringing The American Dream To More Kansans Through Fairer Taxes
- Excerpt: "Caleb believes that income taxes should be fair for all Kansans and that property taxes are the taxes that need to be cut."
Putting Kansans Back To Work
- Excerpt: "Caleb believes this is unacceptable and will go to the Legislature to support plans that move Kansans off of unemployment rolls and onto businesses payrolls."
Correll ran for election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 59. Correll defeated Stanley Wiles in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by Blaine Finch (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 59, General Election, 2012|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 59 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Caleb + Correll + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Caleb Correll on Facebook
- Caleb Correll on Twitter
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |