Calhoun County is one of 99 counties in Iowa.
- Main article: Evaluation of Iowa county websites
- Tax rates are posted.
- Supervisors' meeting agenda is posted.
- Some administrative staff available on the Directory of Services.
- Provides fee information and information about obtaining contract records.
- Some public records in formation is provided.
- County supervisors are listed, but individual contact info is not available.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- There is no information on the budget, building permits and zoning, and audits.
- Current contracts and bid information are not posted.
- Online access to public records is not provided.
- ↑ Tax Rates
- ↑ Agenda
- ↑ Directory of Services
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Recorder website
- ↑ Supervisors