California Cannabis Hemp Initiative (2014)
Office of the Attorney General of California, where it awaits a ballot title and a ballot summary prior to being approved for circulation as a contender for the November 4, 2014 ballot. It is an initiated state statute.
Path to the ballot
- See also: California signature requirements
- Berton Duzy submitted a letter requesting a title and summary on January 28, 2014.
- A title and summary are to be issued by the Attorney General of California's office no later than March 17, 2014.
- Once the title and summary are prepared, 504,760 valid signatures will be required for qualification purposes.
- Supporters will have 150 days from the date that the title and summary are issued to collect the required signatures.