California Public Pension and Health Benefits Reduction (2008)
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
Public Pension and Health Benefits Reduction was an initiated constitutional amendment in California that would have reduced pension and retirement health care benefits for all public employees hired after July 9th, 2009.
This initiative failed to qualify for the 2008 ballot.
- Full Text of the Initiative
- Initiative Update, summaries and status of current initiatives from the Secretary of State
- California 2008 Ballot Measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in California
- Campaign finance requirements for California ballot measures
- Petition drive deadlines in 2008
- California signature requirements