California state executive offices
State executive organization
Executive officials in California are part of a three-pronged government structure that includes state legislators and state judges. The following chart details the relationship among different branches of California's state government:
The following is a list of state executive offices in California.
- Attorney General of California
- California Commissioner of Insurance
- California Controller
- California Director of Industrial Relations
- California Public Utilities Commission
- California Secretary for Natural Resources
- California Secretary of Agriculture
- California Secretary of State
- California State Auditor
- California Superintendent of Public Instruction
- California Treasurer
- Governor of California
- Lieutenant Governor of California
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
- California Attorney General election, 2014
- California Secretary of State election, 2014
- California down ballot state executive elections, 2014
- California gubernatorial election, 2014
- California lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2014
- California state executive official elections, 2014
There were no elections in California in 2013.
There were no elections in California in 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term California + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.