Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|South Dakota House of Representatives, District 28B|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 28B
of the South Dakota House of Representatives
- See also: South Dakota House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of South Dakota House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Incumbent Dean Schrempp defeaed Thomas Van Norman in the Democratic primary for District 28A. Schrempp was unopposed in the general election. J. Sam Marty defeated Calvin Geis and Ron Slaba in the Republican primary for District 28B. Marty was unopposed in the general election.
|South Dakota House of Representatives, District 28A Democratic Primary, 2014
Dean Schrempp Incumbent
| Thomas J. Van Norman
|South Dakota House of Representatives, District 28B Republican Primary, 2014
J. Sam Marty
| Calvin Geis
| Ron Slaba
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Calvin + Geis + South + Dakota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Calvin Geis News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 South Dakota Secretary of State, "Current Candidates for Primary Election," May 2, 2014
- ↑ South Dakota Secretary of State, "Primary Election - Official Results," accessed June 4, 2014
- ↑ South Dakota Secretary of State, "Official General Election Results - November 4, 2014," accessed November 12, 2014