Camden County Technical Schools, New Jersey
|Transparency grading process|
- Elected officials are posted, but their contact information is not available.
- Budget is posted.
- Rules for bids are posted.
- There is no Public Records Form, but you can make a Open Public Records Act Request through the Contact Us Form.
- Contact information for elected officials is not available.
- Meeting agendas and meetings are posted.
- Contact information for administrative officials is not available.
- Contracts are not posted.
- Audits are not available.
- Information on Public records is not posted.
- Academic performance is not noted.
- Information regarding background checks is not available.
The School Board consists of five voting members. One of these members is required to be the Superintendent of Schools.The other four are appointed by the director of the board of chosen freeholders.
Teacher contracts are not posted on the website, but the contact for 2008-2011 is here.
The Superintendent is Albert Monillas. His 2008 contract gave him a base salary of $170,000 with a 2.8% raise each subsequent year.
James Clark, the district Business Administrator, earns a base salary of $132,174.
Teachers in Camden County are represented by the Camden County Education Association.
The 2011-2012 budget is $45,948,336 and allocates a per pupil cost of $18,441.
The original state budget for FY2012 allocated $20,701,488 to Camden County Technical Schools, but the revised state aid comes to $21,132,519.
Academic performance is not noted on the website, but the New Jersey Department of Education has academic performance by each school in the district here.
The School Report Card for The Gloucester Township Campus high school is here.
The School Report Card for The Pennsauken Campus high school is here.
- Camden County Technical Schools
- Camden County Technical Schools on Wikipedia
- Camden County
- Camden County on Wikipedia
- Camden County Technical Schools on Facebook