Cameron County, Texas
- Main article: Evaluation of Texas county websites
- The names and contact information for all county commissioners is provided.
- The names and contact information for administrative officials is available.
- Audit reports are published.
- County commission meeting agendas are published.
- Tax rate information is provided.
- The current budget is published.
- The Cameron County Clerk's website has information on public records. 
- County commissioner meeting minutes are not published.
- There is no information on building permits and zoning, contracts, and lobbying.
- Cameron County website
- Camercon County Appraisal District
- Handbook of Texas - Cameron County
- Cameron County Public Libraries
- Public Records Directory - Cameron County
- Cameron County on E-Reference
- ↑ County Judge
- ↑ Commissioner Pct.1
- ↑ Commissioner Pct.2
- ↑ Commissioner Pct.3
- ↑ Commissioner Pct.4
- ↑ Directory
- ↑ Audits
- ↑ Agendas
- ↑ Taxes
- ↑ Budget
- ↑ County Clerk - Official Records
- ↑ Texas Watchdog, A flaw in the process for pursuing open meetings violations highlighted by a Cameron County case of inadequate notice for a San Benito meeting, Sept. 17, 2010