Campbell County, Virginia
- Main article: Evaluation of Virginia county websites
- County board members' contact information and term dates are posted. Meeting agendas and minutes for current and previous years are available.
- Audited comprehensive annual financial reports for current and previous years are posted.
- Bid requests and award notices are posted.
- Tax information is provided, and taxes can be paid online.
- Only synopses of proposed budgets are posted, and only for the current year.
- County administrative officials' names are posted, but no direct email is listed for them, and not all the individual departments' web pages list the names of their staff.
- No information is available about how to make FOIA requests, and there appears to be no record of the county's FOIA compliance.
- There appears to be no information about any arrangements with lobbying associations the county may have. However, the Virginia Association of Counties lists the county as a member.
- Campbell County Website
- Campbell County Public Schools
- Campbell County on e-Reference
- Campbell County on US Census
- Campbell County board of supervisors
- Campbell County board meeting agendas
- Campbell County board meeting minutes
- Campbell County financial statements
- Campbell County bids and awards
- Campbell County tax information
- Campbell County budget synopsis
- Campbell County officials
- Virginia Association of Counties Members