Candice Quinn Kelly
|Candice Quinn Kelly|
|Former candidate for|
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 28|
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Edith J. Patterson and incumbents Sally Y. Jameson and C.T. Wilson defeated John Coller and Candice Quinn Kelly in the Democratic primary, while Jim Crawford was unopposed in the Republican primary. Wilson, Jameson and Patterson defeated Crawford for three seats in the general election. John C. Ford (R) ran as a write-in candidate.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Candice + Kelly + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maryland House of Delegates
- Maryland House of Delegates District 28
- Maryland House of Delegates elections, 2014
- Maryland State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Candice Quinn Kelly on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Maryland Secretary of State - Official candidate list
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election State Candidates List - House of Delegates," accessed May 9, 2014
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Official 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election results for House of Delegates," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "2014 Official General Election Results," accessed April 30, 2015
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |