|Transparency grading process|
Evaluating The Website
See also: Evaluation of Texas city websites
- The city council and contact information is posted.
- Departments and their contact information is posted online.
- Permits applications are posted online, as well as information on planning and zoning.
- Audits, budgets and the checkbook register are posted online.
- Meeting minutes and agendas are posted online.
- Post how to file a public records request.
- Some forms about hotel taxes are posted.
- Does not disclose lobbying activity or membership to a government sector lobbying association.
- Contract over $10,000 are not published.
- Not all tax rates are posted.