|Florida State Senate District 20|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Baker attended Lake Sumter Community College from 1981 to 1982. His professional experience includes owning The A.W. Peterson Gun Shop. He served in the Florida Army National Guard as a First Sergeant.
- Agriculture Committee, Florida State Senate
- Ethics and Elections Committee, Florida State Senate
- General Government Appropriations Committee, Florida State Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Florida State Senate
- Transportation Committee, Florida State Senate
On November 7, 2006, Baker won re-election to the 20th District Seat in the Florida State Senate. Baker was unopposed. Baker raised $229,970 for his campaign.
In 2008, a year in which he was not up for re-election, Baker collected $203,127 in campaign contributions. The five largest contributors to his campaign were as follows:
|Florida Cable Telecommunications Association||$1,500|
|Florida Association of Insurance Agents||$1,000|
|Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar Association||$1,000|
|South Florida Automobile Dealers Association||$1,000|
In 2006, Baker collected $229,970 in campaign contributions. The five largest contributors to his campaign were as follows:
|Hospital Corporation of America||$1,500|
|Florida Association of Realtors||$1,000|
Baker and his wife, Lori Matchett, have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Carey + Baker + Florida + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida State Legislature
- Florida State Senate
- Florida Senate Committees
- Florida state legislative districts
- Project Vote Smart Carey Baker candidate summary
- Project Vote Smart Carey Baker biography
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
|Florida Senate, District 20
| Succeeded by|