was a 2014 Vermont Progressive Party
candidate for Orleans-2 District
of the Vermont House of Representatives
Davis' website highlighted the following campaign themes and values:
- Family comes first.
- People over Party
- Justice should prevail.
- Service above self.
- Integrity matters.
- Protection of our Environment.
- Fairness & Equity.
- See also: Vermont House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Vermont House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 26, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Orleans-2 has two state representatives. Julie Raboin was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Michael Marcotte and Gary Viens were unopposed in the Republican primary. Carl Davis ran as a Vermont Progressive Party candidate. Viens and Marcotte defeated Davis and Raboin in the general election.
|Vermont House of Representatives Orleans-2 District, General Election, 2014
||Michael J. Marcotte Incumbent
|| Julie Raboin
||Vermont Progressive Party
|| Carl B. Davis
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Carl + Davis + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Carl Davis News Feed
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ Carl Davis for House, "About," accessed November 01, 2014
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Independent Candidates and Minor Party Candidates Nominated by Party Committee," accessed June 19, 2014
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Major Party Nomination Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 General Election Candidate Listing," accessed October 11, 2014