For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 35|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||St. Xavier High School|
|Bachelor's||American Military University|
|Other||Federal Law Enforcement Training Center|
U.S. Secret Service Academy
|Profession||Former CIA officer and Secret Service agent|
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Incumbent Jim Wayne ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Carl Nett ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Wayne defeated Nett in the general election.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 35 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Jim Wayne Incumbent||58.3%||7,781|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Carl + Nett + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 35
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Carl Nett on Facebook
- Carl Nett on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official candidate list
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings with the Office of the Secretary of State," accessed October 29, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary Election Results," accessed October 29, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 General Election Results," accessed December 5, 2014
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |