Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 79|
|Party||U.S. Taxpayers Party|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Eric Lester was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Al Pscholka defeated Cindy Duran in the Republican primary. Carl Oehling is running as a U.S. Taxpayers Party candidate.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 79 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Al Pscholka Incumbent||65.6%||5,755|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 77 General election (2010)|
|Al Pscholka (R)||17,293|
|Mary Brown (D)||8,761|
|Carl Oehling (U.S. Taxpayers Party of Michigan)||908|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Carl + Oehling + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 79
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan Secretary of State, 2010 primary election results
- Michigan Secretary of State, 2010 general election results
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, 2010 general election results. Retrieved August 30, 2013
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |