For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Hawaii House of Representatives District 39|
|Bachelor's||BGS, Police Science and Psychology, Chaminade College, 1980|
|Date of birth||August 8, 1945|
|Place of birth||Wailuki, HI|
Wong was a Republican candidate for District 41 in the Hawaii House of Representatives in the September 18, 2010 state legislative elections. The general election was November 2, 2010.
Wong ran in the 2012 election for Hawaii House of Representatives District 39. Wong ran unopposed in the August 11 Republican primary and was defeated by District 41 incumbent Ty Cullen (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. Incumbent Democrat Marcus Oshiro is running for re-election in District 46.
|Hawaii House of Representatives, District 39, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Ty Cullen Incumbent||75.7%||5,282|
Wong has a wife, Alberta, and four children, Cheryl, Carl Jr., Conrad, and Christopher.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Carl + Wong + Hawaii + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- civilbeat.com, " Unofficial 2012 Primary election candidate list," accessed March 24, 2014
- Hawaii Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary election results," accessed March 24, 2014
- Hawaii Secretary of State, "Official 2012 General election results," accessed March 24, 2014
- Hawaii Secretary of State, "Official 2010 General election results," accessed December 13, 2013
- Project Vote Smart, "Carl J. Wong, Sr.," accessed October 3, 2012