Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Hawaii House of Representatives District 39|
|Bachelor's||BGS, Police Science and Psychology, Chaminade College, 1980|
|Birthday||August 8, 1945|
|Place of birth||Wailuki, HI|
Wong was a Republican candidate for District 41 in the Hawaii House of Representatives in the September 18, 2010 state legislative elections. The general election was November 2, 2010.
Wong ran in the 2012 election for Hawaii House of Representatives District 39. Wong ran unopposed in the August 11 Republican primary and was defeated by District 41 incumbent Ty Cullen (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. Incumbent Democrat Marcus Oshiro is running for re-election in District 46.
|Hawaii House of Representatives, District 39, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Ty Cullen Incumbent||75.7%||5,282|
Wong has a wife, Alberta, and four children, Cheryl, Carl Jr., Conrad, and Christopher.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Carl + Wong + Hawaii + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- State of Hawaii: Office of Elections, "Federal/State/County Candidates, 2012 Primary Elections," retrieved June 11, 2012
- Hawaii Secretary of State - Official 2012 Primary Results
- State of Hawaii Office of Elections, “Hawaii General 2012 - State of Hawaii – Statewide,” November 20, 2012
- Hawaii State Office of Elections, "2010 general election certified results," accessed December 13, 2013
- Project Vote Smart, "Carl J. Wong, Sr.," accessed October 3, 2012