Carla J. Peterman
|Carla J. Peterman|
|California Public Utilities Commission|
|December 21, 2012 - Present|
|Years in position||1|
|Predecessor||Timothy Alan Simon|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Governor Jerry Brown (D)|
|Ph.D.||University of California at Berkeley|
Peterman is a Rhodes Scholar, earning both a Master of Science degree and Master of Business Administration from Oxford University.
Prior to her appointment to the Public Utilities Commission by Gov. Jerry Brown in December of 2012, Peterman served as an appointed member of the California Energy Commission. At the time of her appointment to the PUC, she was nearing the end of her doctoral studies in energy and resources at the University of California, Berkeley.
- M.S. in environmental change and management - Oxford University
- M.B.A. - Oxford University
- PhD. in energy and resources - University of California at Berkeley (in progress)
California Public Utilities Commission (2012-Present)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Carla + Peterman + California"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- 26TH ANNUAL NAACP STATE CONVENTION - Precinct Reporter Group
- Will the PUC ignore our privacy concerns? - Bakersfield Californian
- PUC should update rules for cell phone privacy - San Jose Mercury News
- California's green ambitions do not come cheap for consumers - The National
- TAS Energy's Generation Storage(R) Listed as Qualified Technology in ... - GlobeNewswire (press release)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Timothy Alan Simon
|California Public Utilities Commission
| Succeeded by|