|New Jersey General Assembly, District 17|
|Bachelor's||University of North George|
|Birthday||April 23, 1951|
|Place of birth||Philadelphia, PA|
Dilalla earned his B.B.A. in Finance and Management from the University of North George. His professional experience includes working as a financial consultant. 
Dilalla on his Facebook page stated that, "he is working for a better New Jersey! He has a plan to bring good paying jobs, lower property taxes, and improve the educational system here in New Jersey!"
Dilalla ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 17. Dilalla was bracketed with Sanjay Patel. He was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary. He was defeated by incumbent Joseph V. Egan (D) and incumbent Upendra Chivukula (D) in the general election which took place on November 5, 2013. 
Dilalla was a candidate for District 17 of the New Jersey General Assembly. Dilalla and Robert Mettler ran unopposed in the Republican Primary on June 7. He was defeated in the November 8 general election by Joseph Egan (D) and Upendra Chivukula (D). 
District 17 ranks tenth in fundraising
As of October 25, candidates for District 17 have raised $1,147,997--according to the New Jersey Election Law Enforcement Commission. This makes District 17 number ten in fundraising for the 2011 election season. Candidates for the district have spent $352,571 of their campaign funds.
Dilalla and his wife, Maria, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Carlo + Dilalla + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Carlo Dilalla on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Save Jersey: Meet Carlo Dilalla
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- ↑ Savejersey.com, "Election 2013 Meet the Candidates Series Continues for the Week of July 15th," accessed September 10, 2013
- ↑ Dilalla's Facebook page, "About Carol Dilalla," accessed September 10, 2013
- ↑ New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- ↑ New Jersey Department of State, "Unofficial general election candidates," Accessed August 6, 2013
- ↑ New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
- ↑ New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List
- ↑ New Jersey ELEC, "News Release," November 3, 2011
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |