For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Montana State Senate District 6|
|2011 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||8 years in any 16-year period|
|Associate's||Flathead Valley Community College, 2006|
|Date of birth||February 9, 1953|
|Place of birth||Seattle, WA|
Mowbray received her AA and AS degrees from Flathead Valley Community College in 2006.
Mowbray worked as the co-owner of Newspress from 1989-200, co-owner of Lake County Leader from 1981-200, and co-owner of Western Publishing Company from 1976-1989.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Mowbray served on these committees:
Mowbrays' website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Montana can do better
- Excerpt:"I am working to restore Montana's household income and our status as the "Treasure State." Our nation imports 100% of two dozen rare earth minerals. Some could come from Montana. We have vast reserves of oil. Responsible resource development is good for Montana, AND good for America."
Montanans love Montana
- Excerpt:"It's not Colorado, Oregon, Massachusetts or California. I will work to protect Montana's quality of life and private property rights."
Montanans want opportunity for their children
- Excerpt:"We have strong family values. We want quality education and meaningful opportunity for our children. I will work to preserve these values."
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2012
|Montana State Senate, District 6 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Carmine Mowbray Incumbent||41.4%||1,630|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Carmine + Mowbray + Montana + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Mowbray has four children.
- Official campaign website
- Carmine Mowbray's official Montana State Senate website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
John Brueggeman (R)
|Montana Senate District 6
| Succeeded by|
Janna Taylor (R)