|Montana State Senate District 6|
|2011 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||8 years in any 16-year period|
|Associate's||Flathead Valley Community College, 2006|
|Birthday||February 9, 1953|
|Place of birth||Seattle, WA|
Mowbray received her AA and AS degrees from Flathead Valley Community College in 2006.
Mowbray worked as the co-owner of Newspress from 1989-200, co-owner of Lake County Leader from 1981-200, and co-owner of Western Publishing Company from 1976-1989.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Mowbray served on these committees:
Mowbrays' website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Montana can do better
- Excerpt:"I am working to restore Montana's household income and our status as the "Treasure State". Our nation imports 100% of two dozen rare earth minerals. Some could come from Montana. We have vast reserves of oil. Responsible resource development is good for Montana, AND good for America."
Montanans love Montana
- Excerpt:"It's not Colorado, Oregon, Massachusetts or California. I will work to protect Montana's quality of life and private property rights."
Montanans want opportunity for their children
- Excerpt:"We have strong family values. We want quality education and meaningful opportunity for our children. I will work to preserve these values."
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2012
|Montana State Senate, District 6 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Carmine Mowbray Incumbent||41.4%||1,630|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Carmine + Mowbray + Montana + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Mowbray has four children.
- Official campaign website
- Carmine Mowbray's official Montana State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
John Brueggeman (R)
|Montana Senate District 6
| Succeeded by|
Janna Taylor (R)