Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 49|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Beals ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 49. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012, and was defeated by incumbent Republican Travis Tranel in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 49, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Travis Tranel Incumbent||54.2%||14,218|
- See also: Wisconsin State Senate elections, 2010
Beals ran in the 2010 election for West Virginia State Senate District 17. Beals was defeated by Republican incumbent Dale Schultz in the general election on November 2, 2010. Beals was unopposed in the Democratic primary election on September 14, 2010.
|Wisconsin State Senate, District 17 (2010) General Election|
|Dale Schultz (R)||36,122||62.56%|
|Carol Beals (D)||21,580||37.38%|
|Wisconsin Senate, District 17 Democratic Primary (2010)|
|Carol Beals(D)||4,738||99.85 %|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Carol + Beals + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," retrieved June 12, 2012
- ↑ Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, Official General Election 2010 Results
- ↑ Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, Official Primary Election 2010 Result