|Former candidate for|
|North Dakota House of Representatives, District 19|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Master's||University of North Dakota, M.P.A.|
|Profession||Economic Development Coordinator, Red River Regional Council|
Elections for the office of North Dakota House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 7, 2014. Incumbent Wayne Trottier and incumbent Gary Paur defeated H. Steve Burke in the Republican primary, while Carol Gierszewski was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Trottier and Paur defeated Gierszewski in the general election.
|North Dakota House of Representatives, District 19 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Wayne Trottier Incumbent||42.2%||980|
|Gary Paur Incumbent||40.6%||942|
|H. Steve Burke||17.2%||400|
Gierszewski ran in the 2012 election for North Dakota House District 19. She and former District 16 incumbent Robert Kilichowski ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 12. They were defeated by incumbents Gary Paur and Wayne Trottier in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Carol + Gierszewski + North + Dakota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Dakota House of Representatives
- North Dakota Legislative Assembly
- North Dakota House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Dakota House of Representatives District 19
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Contest/Candidate List," accessed April 9, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "Official Results Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed July 8, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "Official General Election Results," accessed November 17, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Election results," accessed May 13, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2012 General Election results," accessed May 13, 2014
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |