Carol L. Krimm
|Carol L. Krimm|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 3A|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Alderman, City of Frederick|
|2009 - present|
|Other||University of Maryland (paralegal certificate)|
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Carol L. Krimm and Karen Lewis Young defeated Nicholas Bouquet and Roger Wilson in the Democratic primary, while Paul Smith and Victoria Wilkins were unopposed in the Republican primary.
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 3A Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Carol L. Krimm||36.3%||3,087|
|Karen Lewis Young||34.5%||2,938|
In 2014, Krimm's endorsements include:
- Frederick County Teachers Association
- Maryland Farm Bureau
- National Organization for Women
- Central Maryland AFL-CIO
- Clean Water Action
- Equality Maryland
- Career Fire Fighters of Frederick County, MD, IAFF Local 3666
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Carol + Krimm + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election State Candidates List - House of Delegates," accessed May 9, 2014
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Unofficial Results for the 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election," accessed June 25, 2014
- Friends of Carol Krimm, homepage, accessed June 18, 2014
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |