Carol Miller (New Mexico)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New Mexico, District 3|
|Master's||University of California, Berkley|
|Profession||Executive Director, National Center for Frontier Communities|
Miller earned a B.A. in Art from Wheaton College and a Master's in Public Health from the University of California, Berkley. Miller has worked as an Emergency Medical Technician for 13 years and has served as a public health advocate in northern New Mexico for more than 30 years. She also actively supports "frontier communities," and is the founder and Executive Director of the National Center for Frontier Communities, "the only national organization dedicated to improving the lives of the people living in the most isolated and sparsely populated communities in the United States." Miller was appointed to positions at the US Public Health Service during the Reagan and Clinton Administrations.
Miller and her husband, Larry, have one daughter.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Carol + Miller + New Mexico + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- New Mexico's 3rd Congressional District elections, 2014
- New Mexico's 3rd Congressional District
- Candidate Website, "About" accessed January 9, 2014
- Candidate Website, "Why I Am Running" accessed January 9, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.