Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 98|
|Service/branch||U.S. Marine Corps|
|Place of birth||St. Louis, Missouri|
Veillette's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||Constitution: defending and preserving the Constitution for future generations.
Families: protecting pro-family and pro-life values, from conception to natural death.
Military: Returning benefits back to our servicemen and women and protecting their constitutional rights!
2nd Amendment: "Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither,” Benjamin Franklin.
Jobs: promoting economic growth through fewer regulations for Missouri business owners.
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Shamed Dogan defeated Carol Veillette and Rea Scharnhorst in the Republican primary.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 98 Republican Primary, 2014|
In 2014, Veillette's endorsements included:
- Missouri Right to Life
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Carol + Veillette + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 98
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Elections: Offices Filed in Candidate Filing," accessed April 11, 2014
- Elect Carol Veillette, "Issues," accessed July 22, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Elect Carol Veillette, homepage, accessed July 22, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |