Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 98|
|Service/branch||U.S. Marine Corps|
|Place of birth||St. Louis, Missouri|
Veillette's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||Constitution: defending and preserving the Constitution for future generations.
Families: protecting pro-family and pro-life values, from conception to natural death.
Military: Returning benefits back to our servicemen and women and protecting their constitutional rights!
2nd Amendment: "Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither,” Benjamin Franklin.
Jobs: promoting economic growth through fewer regulations for Missouri business owners.
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Shamed Dogan defeated Carol Veillette and Rea Scharnhorst in the Republican primary and was unopposed in the general election.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 98 Republican Primary, 2014|
In 2014, Veillette's endorsements included:
- Missouri Right to Life
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Carol + Veillette + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 98
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Elections: Offices Filed in Candidate Filing," accessed April 11, 2014
- Elect Carol Veillette, "Issues," accessed July 22, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results-State of Missouri-General-November 4, 2014: Unofficial Results," November 8, 2014
- Elect Carol Veillette, homepage, accessed July 22, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |