Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, 6th Bristol District|
|September 25, 2013 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$10 - $100/day|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||September 10, 2013|
Fiola won election in a special election for Massachusetts House of Representatives 6th Bristol District. The seat was vacant following David Sullivan's (D) resignation to become the executive director of the Fall River Housing Authority. Fiola defeated David J. Dennis, Bradford L. Kilby and Gerald Potvin in the August 13 Democratic primary and defeated David L. Steinhof (R) in the special election, which took place on September 10.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, 6th Bristol District, Special Election, 2013|
|Republican||David L. Steinhof||46.9%||2,564|
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, 6th Bristol District Democratic Primary, 2013|
|David J. Dennis||31.3%||1,312|
|Bradford L. Kilby||16.5%||690|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Carole + Fiola + Massachusetts + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- heraldnews.com, "Aug. 13, Sept. 10 set as special election dates to replace Sullivan," May 13, 2013
- sec.state.ma.us., "Primary Candidates," accessed July 19, 2013
- masslive.com, "Democrats Dan Cullinane, Daniel Donahue and Carol Fiola elected to Massachusetts House," September 11, 2013
- electionstats.state.ma.us, "Official Democratic primary results," accessed November 19, 2013
- ''electionstats.state.ma.us, "Official special election results," accessed November 19, 2013
David Sullivan (D)
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Bristol 6
| Succeeded by|
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |