Caroline Nilsson Troy
|Caroline Nilsson Troy|
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 5B|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Troy's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "District 5 has distinct advantages to leverage our hard-working reputation with our resources to create new industries with good-paying jobs that match the talent pool of our citizens."
- Excerpt: "We must continue to create a climate for our existing businesses to thrive as well as attract entrepreneurs to establish new industries with stable full-time jobs."
- Excerpt: "We need to encourage policies to recruit talented new faculty, support high-demand programs significant to our state, and promote additional enrollment with a focus on Idaho students."
Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Excerpt: "Our access to regional seaports allows us to play a significant role in Idaho’s billion-dollar agricultural and timber export market. Keeping our roads, rail and water systems vibrant are key to continued success."
Elections for the office of Idaho House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Gary Osborn defeated James C. "Jim" Minser in the Democratic primary, while Caroline Nilsson Troy was unopposed in the Republican primary. Osborn will face Troy and David R. Suswal (I) in the general election.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 5B Democratic Primary, 2014|
|James C. "Jim" Minser||22.2%||312|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Caroline + Nilsson + Troy + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Idaho House of Representatives
- Idaho House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Idaho State Legislature