Carolyn C. Whittington
|Carolyn C. Whittington|
|Missouri 21st Judicial Circuit Court|
|Past position:||Associate judge, 21st Circuit Court|
|Undergraduate:||Northwestern University in Evanston|
|Law School:||St. Louis University|
- 2002-Present: Judge, 21st Circuit Court
- 1992-2002: Associate circuit judge, 21st Circuit Court
- 1987-1992: Attorney in private practice
- 1980-1987: Assistant county counselor, St. Louis County, Missouri
- See also: Missouri judicial elections, 2010
Click here to read Judge Whittington's performance evaluation from The 21st Judicial Performance Evaluation Committee.
Ferguson shooting (2014)
Whittington was assigned to oversee the grand jury following the 2014 shooting of Mike Brown by Police Officer Darren Wilson in Ferguson, Missouri.
- 21st Circuit
- Judge Whittington's performance evaluation from The 21st Judicial Performance Evaluation Committee
- Whittington Bio
- Missouri Secretary of State, "2010 General Election results"
- Missouri Secretary of State, Candidates for the General Election
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch, "Court: Judge hasn't agreed to release Ferguson grand jury evidence if no indictment," November 23, 2014