|North Carolina House Of Representatives District 117|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Justus is a former employee of a legal firm. She is widowed and has two children, Ron and Seth; and two stepchildren, Scott and Chris.
- Subcommittee on Justice and Public Safety
- Health Committee, North Carolina House
- Juvenile Justice Committee, North Carolina House
- Mental Health Reform Committee, North Carolina House
- State Government/State Personnel Committee, North Carolina House
Justus did not run for re-election in 2010.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 117|
|Carolyn Justus (R)||23,277|
|Paul D. Goebel (D)||15,300|
In 2008, Justus collected $37,530 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|NORTH CAROLINA MEDICAL SOCIETY||$4,000|
|CMTE TO ELECT REPUBLICAN WOMEN||$4,000|
|ASHEVILLE ANESTHESIA ASSOCIATES||$2,000|
|NORTH CAROLINA FARM BUREAU||$1,000|
|NORTH CAROLINA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS||$1,000|
|NORTH CAROLINA HOME BUILDERS ASSOCIATION||$1,000|
|NORTH CAROLINA HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION||$1,000|
- Rep. Justus's campaign
- North Carolina House of Representative - Rep. Carolyn Justus
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Rep. Justus's facebook
- Rep. Justus's twitter
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |