|New Mexico Public Education Commission District 9|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 4, 2008|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
Shearman ran for re-election to District 9 of the New Mexico Public Education Commission in 2012. She was unopposed in the June 5 Democratic primary and in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|New Mexico Public Education Commission District 9 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Carolyn Kennedy Shearman Incumbent||100%||35,889|
|Election Results via New Mexico Secretary of State.|
Comprehensive donor information for Shearman is available dating back to 2002. Based on available campaign finance records, Shearman raised a total of $0 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 22, 2013.
|Carolyn Shearman's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||NM Board of Education||$0|
|2010||NM Board of Education||$0|
|2008||NM Board of Education||$0|
|Grand Total Raised||$0|
Shearman won re-election to the position of New Mexico Board of Education in 2012. During that election cycle, Shearman raised a total of $0.
|New Mexico Board of Education 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Carolyn Shearman's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$0|
|Total Votes received in 2012||35,889|
|Cost of each vote received||$0|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Carolyn + Shearman + New + Mexico + Education"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Mexico Public Education Department, "New Mexico Public Education Commission"
- New Mexico Secretary of State, "Election Reporting Application"(June 5, 2012 primary)
- New Mexico Secretary of State, "General Election Results," accessed November 7, 2012
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Follow the Money, "Career fundraising for Carolyn Shearman," accessed May 22, 2013