|Montana House of Representatives, District 42|
|2009 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Pease-Lopez served on the following committees:
|Montana Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Human Services, Vice Chair|
|• Legislative Administration|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Pease-Lopez served on the following committees:
|Montana Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Human Services|
|• Legislative Administration, Vice Chair|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Pease-Lopez served on this committee:
|Montana Committee Assignments, 2009|
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on June 3, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014. Incumbent Carolyn Pease-Lopez is unopposed in the Democratic primary. No candidates filed to run in the Republican primary.
Pease-Lopez won re-election in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 42. Pease-Lopez ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was unchallenged in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010, Pease-Lopez won election to the Montana House of Representatives. She did not have any opposition in the June 8 primary. Bill Joseph ran for the seat on the Republican ticket. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 42 General Election (2010)|
|Carolyn Pease-Lopez (D)||1,676|
|Bill Joseph (R)||1,191|
On November 4, 2008, Carolyn Pease-Lopez won the seat to the Montana House of Representatives for District 42, receiving 2,410 votes.
Pease-Lopez raised $1,425 for her campaign.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 42|
|Carolyn Pease-Lopez (D)||2,410|
|Bill Joseph (R)||1,278|
Comprehensive donor information for Pease-Lopez is available dating back to 2008. Based on available campaign finance records, Pease-Lopez raised a total of $4,189 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 8, 2013.
|Carolyn Pease-Lopez's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Montana House, District 42||$794|
|2010||Montana House, District 42||$1,970|
|2008||Montana House, District 42||$1,425|
|Grand Total Raised||$4,189|
2012Pease-Lopez won re-election to the Montana House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Pease-Lopez raised a total of $794.
|Montana House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Carolyn Pease-Lopez's campaign in 2012|
|Cablevision Systems Montana||$100|
|Total Raised in 2012||$794|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2010, a year in which Pease-Lopez was up for re-election, she collected $1,970 in donations.
No contributions to his campaign were over $1,000.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Carolyn + Pease-Lopez + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana House of Representatives
- Montana House Committees
- Montana Joint Committees
- Montana state legislative districts
- Office website
- Facebook profile
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010, 2010, 2008
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 9, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2010 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed March 8, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "Legislative Primary Canvass - June 08, 2010," accessed March 12, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Carolyn's 2008 campaign contributions," accessed March 8, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Pease-Lopez, Carolyn," accessed September 8, 2013
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed March 8, 2014
|Montana House of Representatives District 42
| Succeeded by|
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |