Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 85|
|October 15, 2013 - present|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed||October 8, 2013|
|High school||Leo Jr.-Sr. High School|
Cox served on the Indiana University Board of Trustees and the Fort Wayne Redevelopment Commission.
Cox earned his B.S. and J.D. from Indiana University Bloomington. His professional experience includes working as an attorney with the firm of Beers Mallers Backs & Salin.
Elections for the office of Indiana House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on May 6, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Incumbent Casey Cox, Ken Knoblauch and Denny Worman will face off in the Republican primary.
Cox and his wife, Melissa, have two children. He has served on the Board of Directors and Executive Committee of the Allen County-Fort Wayne Historical Society.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Casey + Cox + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pelath seeks best strategy for defeating marriage amendment - The Statehouse File
- How members of Indiana House Elections Committee voted on an amendment ... - Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
- 'Second sentence' becomes focus in Indiana's gay marriage fight - LGBTQ Nation
- Committee advances gay marriage ban to Indiana House - WDRB
- Gay marriage vote moves on to full House - Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
- 'Second sentence' of proposed ban becomes focus in Ind. gay marriage battle - Daily Journal
- Bosma's move sets up gay marriage bill vote - Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
- Proposal banning same-sex marriage clears House panel - Indianapolis Star
- Bosma moves gay marriage ban to new committee - Indianapolis Star
- Committee approves proposed constitutional ban on gay marriage; measure ... - Greenfield Daily Reporter
Phyllis Pond (R)
|Indiana House of Representatives District 85
| Succeeded by|
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |